|| Write Us | Help | Sponsors | Classifieds | Employment | Forums | MarketPlace | Calendar | Headlines | Announcements | Weather | More... ||
September 05, 2006:
Closed to traffic:
* Md. Rte 244 Medleys Neck at Our Lady's Church
Major flooding (more than 6 inches) at this time:
* Md Rte 5 from Rte 246 to Dyson Lumber Co.
* Md Rte 234 & Rte 236 Intersection
* Md Rte 244 from Rte 5 to White Point
* Md Rte 5 & Chingville
* Md Rte 237 at bottom near Fox Chase
* Md Rte 249 & Drayden Road
* Md Rte 235 & Walmart
* Md Rte 238 at Chaptico
Minor flooding (less than 6 inches) at this time:
* Baptist Church Rd.
* Flat Iron Rd. Great Mills
* Rte 5 @ Rte 246 Great Mills
* Thompsons Corner Rd. (Rte 236)
* Mechanicsville Road (as of 1:00 p.m.)
Please drive with extreme caution on all roadways at this time.
For further information, please call the Public Information Office, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. After 5:00 pm and on weekends, please call the Emergency Information Hotline at 301-475-4911.
Source: St. Mary's County Government, Department of Public Safety